Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Unicorns are a touchy subject.  They can be a lot of fun when they produce but they only have a one in five chance of producing a unicorn foal and that's only if you breed them properly.  Here are the details:

Both parents must be unicorns of the same breed and the breeding can only take place at an assigned time that lasts for one minute twice a day.  You must also wait at least 10 hours between coverings.

I am currently breeding Gypsy Vanner Unicorns.  I think they are gorgeous, I am so glad Howrse brought Gypsy Vanners to the game.  Here are my Unicorns.

     I Will Be Dust                                      I Will Be Queen
~of Dex's Diamonds~                            ~of Dex's Diamonds~
                                  

      I Will Be Uni                                       Queen Nefirtiti
~of Dex's Diamonds~                           ~of Dex's Diamonds~
                                 

     I Will Be King                                     Leverage of Dust
~of Dex's Diamonds~                            ~of Dex's Diamonds~
                                  

         Uni King                                            Will I Be King?
~of Dex's Diamonds~                            ~of Dex's Diamond~
                                  


      

2 comments:

  1. What time of day is that. Howrse time or real time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are speaking about unicorn breeding time, it is Howrse time or Game Time as it is called on the game.

    ReplyDelete